Vintage Tone for Modern Times.
This set was inspired by a really terrific mid 1950’s set slightly tweaked for great Blues tone. During 1954 snd 1955, changes were made to the Tele pickups that shifted the tone slightly from Twangy to Bluesy, we took it a step further to make the worlds best Blues Telecaster pickups.
Dynamic, Warm & Clear - Blues Tone.
Are your Telecaster® Pickups just not Blue enough for you? Continuing to use the wrong pickups for your style can be extremely frustrating. This frustration can limit your ability to create the tones and the music you’ve been hearing in your head. We feel your pain. No need to worry, we’ve got you covered! Your search for your perfect Tele® tone ends today.
Beyond Blues - Get Inspired.
When comparing our pickup to other pickups, the great players hear the difference right away. It seems the better the player, the more excited they get after hearing our pickups in their guitar.
We’ve created the best vintage voiced Tele pickups for terrific Blues tone. Just because your guitar is equipped with the best pickups for Bluesy tone doesn't mean you can venture into the realm of other styles. The Tone Specific Blues Tele set will sound great for just about any type of music.
Our painstaking design and testing process has yielded pickups that that sound great with tube amps, pedals, solid state amps, digital devices and even software.
- Pickups are made to sound a little fatter without losing clarity
- RWRP to eliminate hum in positions when on the middle position.
- Neck is made to stay together and not get muddy when using an overdriven amp or pedals.
- Tweaked to clean up well when rolling back the volume without losing clarity.
- Pickups are very dynamic with the Blues player in mind. Hit it hard and your amp will feel it. Hit is soft and you will remain clean.
Please not import duty and VAT payable at country of Import and £35 Delivery by courier