Stunning guitar the swithblade is the epitome of Bills work in my opinion, no to guitars the same because you the customer chooses,
This man knows his woods and knows how to build.
Pric shown is for a basic model.
Mahogany/flame maple/spruce composite body
- Honeycomb chambered
- Flame maple neck with rosewood board
- '50s slightly chunky profile
- .90 at nut .93 at 12th fret
- 1.75 width at nut- 14" radius - 25 1/2 scale length
- Cat's eye inlays
- 2 Broncobucker humbuckers
- Hand etched aircraft aluminum accessories
- Roller bridge
- Tobaccoburst finish